Strike Guard employs state-of-the-art technology to address the most demanding lightning safety and equipment protection applications.
Designed for critical industrial applications, Strike Guard monitors cloud and cloud-to-ground lightning within a user-set radius and provides contact-closure signaling at user-set lightning activity thresholds. Patented optical signal processing and proprietary optical-coincidence technology prevent false alarms.
Strike Guard Sensor data are communicated via lightning-proof fiber-optic cable to an independent Lightning Data Receiver with system status, caution and alarm indicators, relays, and PC compatible output.
STRIKE GUARD DELIVERS:
- Fully automatic alarm triggering with user-set range categories
- 20 mile detection radius
- No false alarms! Patented technology
- Sensor and communication self-test
- Sensor is battery powered for easy installation
- Durable fiber-optic communication with connector-less technology
- Lightning-proof data communication
- NEMA 4X Sensor enclosure
- Lightning Data Receiver with battery-back up
- Optional, Strike View, Windows®-based display software
- Strike Guard Simulation Software for training and testing
The proven and patented technology in Strike Guard provides significant improvement over first-generation lightning sensors. Strike Guard enables automated initiation of lightning evacuation plans, data back-up, generator activation, and equipment shutdown procedures with utmost confidence.
View additional information and specifications.