Lightning Protection Systems Course
May 22, 2018
What people living and working in the building don’t know about lightning protection can hurt them. Clue them in. We make it easy.
Bonded Lightning’s Lightning Safety Alliance presentation is approved for continuing education credit by the Florida Board of Engineers and is an AIA Registered Provider.
Lightning Protection Basics
Length: 1 Hour
Credits: 1 Learning Unit
A review of proper lightning protection system design and application as it conforms to UL, LPI and NFPA lightning protection requirements.
- Risks lightning poses to unprotected buildings
- Five essential elements to a proper lightning protection system
- Standards that lightning protection systems should meet
- Non-conventional methods of lightning protection
- Lightning protection design considerations
Who Should Attend
Architects, engineers, owners and other design professionals involved with commercial, industrial and/or residential markets.
Take the initiative, and all the credit. Request this free lunch and learn session today. Contact Kim@bondedlightning.com